From: INPE (Ingrid Viveka Pettersson) (inpe_at_novonordisk.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 08:27:39 CDT

Dear All,

I am a very new VMD user and I would appreciate any help.
I have run a simulation and I would like to analyse distances between different selected atoms in a serie of different frames in the trajectory. I would like to have the output as a text file so that I can use any software to get a plot.
I apologize if I have missed the information in the manual.

Yours sincerely,

Ingrid Pettersson

___________________________________

Ingrid Pettersson
Research Scientist
Structure & Biophysical Chemistry

Novo Nordisk A/S
Novo Nordisk Park
DK-2760 Måløv
Denmark
+45 4443 4506 (direct)
+45 30754506 (mobile)
inpe_at_novonordisk.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee(s) stated above only and may contain confidential information protected by law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may violate rights to proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender and delete it immediately hereafter. Thank you.