From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 11:25:07 CDT

Dear Mark,
  Here's an easy way to set the center of rotation interactively:
1) press the 'c' key in the graphics window
2) click on an atom that you want to be the center of the volume
3) make your movie with the new center set, and all should be well.

Let us know if you have trouble with this, or if you need to set
the center at an arbitrary coordinate rather than at an actual atom.

Thanks,