From: Paul Grayson (pgrayson_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 10:11:58 CDT

I'd just like to add that you can get the exact parameters VMD is
using to display the scene with the "save config" button in the Mouse
menu. In the resulting file you will find, for example, the
transformation that was applied to rotate, transform, and scale the
molecule into its three-dimensional position. The only details left
out - the screen parameters - are shown in the Display menu.

-Paul