From: Tran Trung Tran (tran_at_doctor.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 18:28:57 CDT

Sorry, I didn't specify my question clearly. What I want to find out is
whether there is a SIMPLE way to color by colorID a particular residue
or group of residues, residue 10 or residue (2, 5, 11) for example.

The way that I am doing it now is to select Main menu, Graphics, Atom
Name Lists, Keyword(resid), select the value or list of values, create
new. Select Image control, coloring method(ColorID), enter the colorID
number, apply.

What I am hoping and trying to write is a script called ColorResID,
which takes as argument the resID list and the colorID
e.g) ColorResID 2 5 11 colorId 10

Tran Trung Tran

Behalf