From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 14:51:03 CST

Hi,

At the present time, we have no Python-enabled Windows binary; this was due
to some conflicts with multi-threading that we have since corrected. The
Linux version does have Python built int (Python 2.0.1).

Justin

--
Justin Gullingsrud      3111 Beckman Institute
H: (217) 384-4220       I got a million ideas that I ain't even rocked yet...