From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 11:14:50 CST

Hi,

This option is currently available only for water. (Personally, I've
always felt this would be VMD's job, since wrapping molecules in NAMD
output looses information.) If you wanted to change this, look for
"wrapWater" in CollectionMgr.C to see how it's done now. There is
currently no code for identifying individual molecules besides water.

-Jim