From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 10:20:06 CDT

Hi,
  Here is another bounced non-member submission from earlier
this week. If anyone else has experienced the problem that
Eric describes, please let him (and us) know so we can make sure
it gets fixed before the final release if possible. We haven't seen
this problem on any of the machines in our lab or at home, but we're
a small sample population of the hardware that's out there.

  John Stone
  johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu

----- Forwarded message from owner-vmd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu -----