From: Justin Gullingsrud (justin_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 15:58:26 CDT

One way to do it might be to select one of the residues in the active site,
then color all other residues that are near that residue. If one of the
active site residues is 42, you could select:

        same residue as (within 3 of resid 42)

and give that representation a particular color.

Justin

--
Justin Gullingsrud      3111 Beckman Institute
H: (217) 384-4220       I got a million ideas that I ain't even rocked yet...