From: Dominik Horinek (horinek_at_eefus.Colorado.EDU)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 17:09:45 CDT

Dear John,

thanks for the fast reply.
Can you give me some recommendations about medium- and high priced
accelerators, too? I've read something about Nvidia Quadra2, but these
ones are very expensive. What about Geforce3?
Is the performance so mucher better compared to the low-priced cards?

Greetings,

Dominik

--
please reply to one of the following addresses:
horinek_at_eefus.colorado.edu