From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 13:43:31 CST

Dear VMD-L,
  We have just created a "VMD Users Image Gallery", which will
give people an opportunity to show off their images for others
to see. We would like to encourage anyone who has made interesting
images using VMD (snapshot or ray traced, whichever...) to consider
submitting them for inclusion in the new image gallery. Unlike
the past VMD image gallery which really only contained images
contributed by people here, we would like to open up the new
gallery for contributions from anyone. We will also be happy to
provide link(s) your research web site(s) with your contributed image(s).

I have created the new gallery using some images contributed by
people in our research group, but would very much like to show off
work by others. The new gallery is located here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/gallery/

If you have any suggestions for improving the format of the
new image gallery, please let us know.

Thanks!