From: João Ribeiro (jribeiro_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2018 - 09:17:20 CST

Hi,

did you include the toppar_water_ions.str file in your simulation? The "OT"
atom is the TIP3P oxygen. If that is not the case, you will need to provide
more information about your system.

Regarding your patch, I believe that there might be some confusion on what
a patch means, and probably the comments that you read don't apply to your
case. Anyway, I would suggest you to go through the namd tutorial as
introductory material as the free-energy method tutorials assume that you
are already comfortable running simulations in NAMD.

Best

João

--
João Vieira Ribeiro