From: Rawan Al Nsour (alnsourra_at_vcu.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2011 - 22:20:44 CDT

Hello,
I have a question about the Keep water out.tcl that you have presented in
the membrane tutorial. Could you please elaborate more where can I customize
this code to suits my simulation. I changed the water exception, what else?
the information about using this script in the membrane tutorial and the
user guide are not enough. The code includes the definition of lipAtomName
"C1" but you mentioned that we need the C21 atom in the lipid is it a typo
mistake.

Thanks,

Rawan

--