From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 21:29:54 CDT

You have to be in that directory in the TkCon window only. You can
use standard commands like "cd" to change directory ("cd .." to back
up one), "pwd" to tell you your current directory, and "ls" or "dir"
to show the contents of that directory.

On Sep 17, 2007, at 9:25 PM, Seah Harold wrote:

> Hi i'm currently encountering problems with namd-tutorials(windows
> version).
> I'm stuck at this step:
> 8 In the VMD TkCon window, type the following command (again, be sure
>
> that you are in the 1-1-build directory):
>
> % source ubq.pgn
>
> This will run the package psfgen on the file ubq.pgn and generate
> the psf
>
> and the pdb file of ubiquitin with hydrogens.
>
> For the line in blue, I don't really understand what it means. Is
> it that I have to be in the 1-1-build dir in the command prompt?
>

> With double the space of MSN Hotmail, you can keep up to 1000*
> pictures in your inbox and folders, and send attachments up to
> 10MB. Get the new Windows Live Hotmail!

**
** Visit http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/ for more info on majordomo
**