From: esserlo_at_helix.nih.gov
Date: Mon Mar 13 2017 - 10:16:27 CDT

Hi,

  I am using Paween Mahinthichaichan's Membrane Proteins Tutorial 2016 and
tutorial files but I am hitting a snag at the very first run of NAMD.

$namd2 kcsa_popcwimineq-01.conf

stops with:

FATAL ERROR: DIDN'T FIND vdW PARAMETER FOR ATOM TYPE OSLP

The ../par_all27_prot_lipidNBFIX.prm does not contain atom type OSLP just OSL

Is there an updated version of par_all27_prot_lipidNBFIX.prm ? Or am I missing
something else ?
Note I used the vmd membrane protein plugin to generate the membrane and its
psf file does contain atoms of type OSLP: Line 157 in popc.psf: POPC O12 OSLP

Thanks,

  Lothar

**
** Visit http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/ for more info on majordomo