From: arpita agarwal (arpita284_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2016 - 22:26:52 CDT

Dear All,

While trying the Bionanotechnology Tutorial, I am getting the below error
at 'calibrating the force filed' stage when I an executing namd2 null.namd
> null1.0.log:-

*------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------Reason:
FATAL ERROR: High global exclusion count! (34039 vs 34020) System
unstable or pairlistdist or cutoff too close to periodic cell size.FATAL
ERROR: See http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/bugreport.html
<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/bugreport.html>Charm++ fatal
error:FATAL ERROR: High global exclusion count! (34039 vs 34020) System
unstable or pairlistdist or cutoff too close to periodic cell size.FATAL
ERROR: See http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/bugreport.html
<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/bugreport.html>Aborted (core dumped)*

I have tried changing the cutoff and pairlistdist but it doesn't seem
working. Also, couldn't find anything in the archive. Kindly suggest me on
this.

Regards,
Arpita Srivastava

**