From: Basheer Subei (basheersubei_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2014 - 16:40:31 CDT

@Jeff
Thanks for your great answer!

So, I take it that as long as I use the same restraint file
(sin_restraint.pdb in this tutorial) not the last-frame equilibrated
coordinate file, there should be no issue, right?

As for the SiN force field, doesn't section 3.6.10 of the tutorial define a
SiN force field specific to DNA (so that DNA interactions are somewhat
accurate)? Hopefully, it will be good enough...

I'll continue on with the tutorial and I'll get back here if I need more
help. Thanks everyone!

**
** Visit http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/ for more info on majordomo
**