From: Rita Leite (rita_at_physik.hu-berlin.de)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 04:05:21 CDT

Dear Sirs,

I've started working with NAMD and VMD programs for almost 3 months and
i've almost finished the tutorials of both programs. I have two questions:
1) Is there any kind of tutorial or example of simulation with NAMD/VMD of
non organic molecules, specially using AMBER force field instead of
CHARMM?

2) I would like also to know if it's possible to solvate a non organic
molecules (Pheophorbide) in a solvate different from water? Does NAMD
offer different kinds of "solvate" or the one who works with the program
has to develop one?

I would be very glad if I can get an answer.

Sincerely yours,

Rita Leite
(Depart. Photobiophysik HU-BERLIN)
**