In addition to accessing the BioCoRE server that we are running at the Theoretical and Computational Biophysics Group via the internet, you can install your own server software.
Running your own BioCoRE server has several advantages over accessing a remote server but requires local system administration support. Having a local server can lead to faster user access, simplified job management, and enhanced customizability. More information on BioCoRE is available at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/biocore/.
Managing Your BioCoRE Server
- Do I want to run a BioCoRE Server? - Go through this checklist to see whether or not you want to run a local BioCoRE Server.
- Installation of a local server
- Update your BioCoRE server software (only necessary if you have already installed a BioCoRE server)
- Server Source Code
- Current Server Evaluation Policy
- Old Server Evaluation Policy
- Server Change Log
- Preliminary administration documentation
- The BioCoRE local server license
The BioCoRE team welcomes any comments, questions, or suggestions that you might have concerning our software! Please email us or fill out our feedback form.