Running your own BioCoRE server has several advantages over accessing a remote server but requires local system administration support. Having a local server can lead to faster user access, simplified job management, and enhanced customizability. More information on BioCoRE is available at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/biocore/.
Managing Your BioCoRE Server
- Do I want to run a BioCoRE Server? - Go through this checklist to see whether or not you want to run a local BioCoRE Server.
- Installation of a local server
- Update your BioCoRE server software (only necessary if you have already installed a BioCoRE server)
- Server Source Code
- Current Server Evaluation Policy
- Old Server Evaluation Policy
- Server Change Log
- Preliminary administration documentation
- The BioCoRE local server license