DBIx::Frame is an extension of the standard DBI perl module, designed around mysql, and used to create and maintain frameworks for databases. It has query logging, and a standardized interface for standard SQL statements like 'update' and 'insert' that doesn't require understanding SQL to any great degree. Ideally, the user or developer shouldn't have to know too much SQL to be able to administer a database. On the other hand, it does require a certain setup that isn't necessarily easy to pick up, and isn't standard SQL - with all the problems that this entails.
Full documentation is provided within the source code.
- TCB::Publications - a publications database.
- TCB::Seminar - a seminar database.
- TCB::System - A sysadmin database, based on DBIx::Frame. Uses the following sub-packages:
- TCB::Conference - a conference registration database.
- TCB::Library - a library book database.
- TCB::AddressBook - a basic address book.
- TCB::mysql - interface to the mysql authorization database.
If you have questions please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download DBIx-Frame-1.06.tar.gz (Source code distribution)