Are you just wanting to use BioCoRE? If so, you don't need to install a server! Just create an account on our server by going to our homepage and clicking the New User link in the left hand column.
Welcome to the local BioCoRE installation page. You are getting ready to embark on a long journey, but we have tried to make it as easy as possible. (Do you really want to be here? Look at our checklist) Please read the instructions carefully and don't miss any of the steps. Most problems that we help installers debug result from missing a step or two in the installation process. We suggest that you browse through the installation steps below while you are downloading the packages. This will give you a good indication of what is required and can reduce the possibilities of problems.
- Make sure that you want to install a server
- Register to install a local BioCoRE server
- Download Necessary Programs
- Install MySQL
- Create BioCoRE database within MySQL
- Install Other Necessary Packages
- Install Tomcat Servlet Engine
- Test Tomcat
- Install the BioCoRE files and configure
- Setup the BioCoRE installation file
- More Configuration
- Miscellaneous Issues