From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 15:30:28 CST

Dear VMD-L,
  For those interested in testing out JMV, we have just created
an updated release that fixes a couple of issues some users ran
into with the first one. The new distribution also includes
some improved docs with the pre-compiled applet as well.
If you have questions, please be sure to email jmv_at_ks.uiuc.edu
as I'll be out of town for a while starting Monday.

Thanks,
  John Stone
  jmv_at_ks.uiuc.edu