From: tom keyes (keyes_at_chem.bu.edu)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 09:02:35 CST

The animatepdbs script looks to me like it should allow frame-dependent
coloring, so long as I write a zillion little files instead of one big one.
However below is what my first attempt gave. I know nothing of Tcl, this is
Mac OS X. I opened VMD, made my 'graphics' choices, and attempted to run
the script from console. Is there something else I need to do? TIA for any
suggestions....Tom

vmd > animatepdbs 0 2 "%d.pdb"
./animatepdbs: command not found: proc [26]
./animatepdbs: command not found: incr [28]
./animatepdbs: command not found: puts [29]
./animatepdbs: command not found: mol [30]
./animatepdbs: command not found: puts [32]
./animatepdbs: parse error near `{set' [33]
./animatepdbs: command not found: animate [35]
./animatepdbs: parse error near `}' [36]
./animatepdbs: parse error near `}' [37]
child process exited abnormally
vmd >