From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 11:21:41 CDT

Hi Javier,
in the usual lipid topology file for charmm, dppc comes in three pieces:
The head group/glycerol piece ) (PCGL) and (for DPPC) two palmitic acid
pieces (PALM). You need to use the EST1 and EST2 patches to combine
them; please see the comments in the topology file for details. You may
find it easier to create your own DPPC topology entry and rename the
residues in your pdb accordingly.
Peter