From: Dong Luo (us917_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 15 2007 - 18:27:01 CDT

With the interest of learning more about tcl, I write
a script to accomplish the things you want. It
requires the same arguments as measure hbonds and you
may redirect the results to a file by adding a file
name as an extra argument otherwise it is send to the
display. In response to your second question, I guess
what you need is running the script twice with the two
selection you mentioned switched.