From: Cesar Luis Avila (cavila_at_fbqf.unt.edu.ar)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2007 - 20:53:30 CST

Dear Matt,
there is no need to desperate. May be you only need to read the users
guide and follow some tutorials first. Belive me, it won't be a waste of
time at all. Remember that to get those good califications you had to
study first ;-). Once you get to know what VMD can do for you and how,
you will love this program.
Regards
Cesar