From: Cesar Luis Avila (cavila_at_fbqf.unt.edu.ar)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 16:13:49 CST

No. I have an equilibrated membrane/water/ions system which I want to
combine with an equilibrated protein/water/ion system. I do not want to
lose all the water from both systems. So I want to make a hole to
accomodate the protein box. I know this may sound a little strange but I
think it is the best way for my system.
Regards
Cesar