From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2006 - 11:47:30 CDT

Hi,
  At present the only documentation for the PMEpot plugin is here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/pmepot/

The PMEpot plugin was written by Jim Phillips (the lead NAMD developer)
and uses the same parameters that you would use if you were specifying
this unit cell for NAMD. I believe the origin is the "ox oy oz" specified
in the -cell parameter when run in the command line version...