From: lily jin (lily1907_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 10:22:57 CST

I run VMD1.8.3 on windowXP and I have met this probrom:
  "winvmd has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

  A few weeks ago, this happened when I change the drawing method into bonds from line or ribbon. Our IT technician solved the problem after intalling NVIDIA driver.
  Now, this error message come again when I try to open my trajectory file. The The protein has 51000 atoms and it is in water box. Totally there are 308062atoms. And the dcd file has 400 frames. The error message comes out when it gose to 386 frames.

  Have you ever met this problem? What might be the cause? Thank you very much!

Lily

 Yahoo! Mail