From: fabrizio cleri (fcleri_at_yahoo.it)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2005 - 05:29:24 CST

Hi,

I am running VMD on an old Apple iBook G3 600Mhz with
just 128Mb or RAM. Surprisingly, everything works
nicely (and slowly :)).

However, I don't get to see any "volume slicing" on
this machine. I am wondering if the settings below
indicate that the GL rendering is insufficient, or if
there is something else...

Thanks for any reply,

Fabri

Info) Multithreading available, 1 CPU detected.
Info) OpenGL renderer: ATi Rage 128 Pro OpenGL Engine
Info) Features: STENCIL RN
Info) Textures: 2-D (1024x1024)
vmd > NavGetReply failed, -128

Fabrizio Cleri
ENEA, Unità Materiali e Nuove Tecnologie
Centro Ricerche Casaccia, s.p. 050
C.P. 2400, I-00100 Roma A.D. (Italy)
tel.: +39 06 30486844
fax: +39 06 30483178
e-mail: cleri_at_casaccia.enea.it
e-page: http://babylon.casaccia.enea.it

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it