From: Akiyama, Jotaro (jotaro_at_ti.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 18:56:02 CST

Hi

Thank you for your information.
But I still have problem.
I think my XYZ plugin is a newest version since I download VMD very recently
(aroud 10days ago).
I did as you said, but all atoms became same color.
In that process, the only "H" in "name" was workable.

I should explain about my system in more detail.
The system I'm working on is Al-Ni alloys system
In my result XYZ file, Al is named as atom type number 1 and Ni type 2.
Should I change the atom type to correct periodic element number?

Thanks
Akiyama