From: Axel Kohlmeyer (axel.kohlmeyer_at_theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 15:12:35 CST

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Sanjeev B.S. wrote:

hello sanjeev,

could you please elaborate a little more, what you want to do.

there are many things, that you can do with VMD with respect
to different positions in an md-trajectory.

e.g. via the Trajectory Tab in the Graphical Representation dialog.
you can superimpose several frames via the Draw Multiple Frames input
field.

you can require, that a specific selection is newly evaluated
for each fram via the Update Selection Every Frame button.

you can load different Frames of a trajectory as separate
molecules via the Frames input fields in the Molecule File Browser
dialog and visualize them entirely differently and even move
them independently, if needed.

perhaps a closer look at the user's guide will already
provide you with an answer to your problem.

regards,
        axel.

SB> Hello,
SB> I would like to display several interactions and residues, each
SB> specific to a snapshot in a MD trajectory. Is it possible to do so with
SB> VMD, if so, is a model script is available for the same?
SB>
SB> Thanks in advance,
SB> -Sanjeev

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer   e-mail: axel.kohlmeyer_at_theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie          Phone: ++49 (0)234/32-26673
Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum - NC 03/53         Fax:   ++49 (0)234/32-14045
D-44780 Bochum  http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/