From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2021 - 07:30:05 CST

Hi Kiana,
If you're making an iron-sulfur cluster (not a protein), you should have
NONE as your N and C terminal patches instead of NTER/CTER (which are
specific to proteins). Also, per my last email, you should add a line that
says
auto none
within the segment statement, e.g. one line before
pdb "cluster.pdb"

Best,
Peter