From: mohamed marzouk (mohamedmarzoukphysics_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 25 2021 - 04:57:34 CST

Hello everyone,
I just upgraded the MacOS to Catalina, Then installed the latest edition of VMD ( VMD 1.9.4a48 Rev 7 for MacOS X Catalina <https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/vmd194a48-MacOSX-CatalinaOnly-Rev7.dmg> (October 13, 2020))but I can not open the output files of AMBER (.nc).
It seems that the VMD does not have the option till? Is this right or there is any other suggestion to tackle this problem.
I usually use the edition 1.9.3 and it was working okay with netcdf files !!
Any suggestions or updates about this issue please

Best regards,
Mohamed Marzouk Sobeh
Ph.D student at Life Science and Technology, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo, Japan.
T.A Physics department,Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
Emails:
 mohamed_marzouk_at_sci.asu.edu.eg
 marzouk.aa_at_m.titech.ac.jp
 marzouk_biophysics_at_yahoo.com