From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Wed May 01 2019 - 14:54:52 CDT

Hi Francesco,
I think your comment at the bottom may provide a clue. When you say "there
is none explicitly because proteins and RNA have been cut within a sphere
without any further action", does that mean that you have a bunch of
disjoint protein chains being used as input to autopsf? If so, then what
autopsf will try to do by default is turn each one into a chemically
correct polypeptide chain, which includes adding appropriate terminal
groups. If this is not the desired behavior, you need to specify it by
manually editing the set of chains shown in "Chains Identified" box. (but I
have to ask at this point, what *do* you want it to do with the ends of
your selected region?)
Best,
Peter