From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2019 - 20:52:47 CDT

I noticed your question earlier.

However I failed to understand what you meant by certain types of angles.

What you should be looking at is this command

*dihed atom_list [options]*: Returns the dihedral angle defined by four
atoms. Same input format as the 'measure bond' command.

which is available here:
https://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/vmd-1.8.6/ug/node124.html

meaning for a given list of 4 atom indices using

measure dihed <list of 4 atoms>

should give you the dihedral.

Can't help more than this - unless you explain better what you mean by:

I mean different indexes for the dihedral atoms, but same types for them.

--
Best,
/A