From: Ivan Gregoretti (ivangreg_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2018 - 11:33:01 CDT

Hi Giacomo.

I think that migrating to Git is a good idea. It feels like the right
thing to do in 2018.

Git might be more attractive than CVS to the younger generation of
users and contributors.

I am thinking of student interns as an example. Blessed be all of
them. They have great ideas and they speak Git nowadays.

What do people think?

Thank you.

Ivan
PS: VMD is jealous because only NAMD got a Gerrit privilege. :)