From: Vermaas, Joshua (Joshua.Vermaas_at_nrel.gov)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2017 - 10:58:48 CDT

Is the trajectory wrapped to fit inside the periodic cell? MSD won't be
correctly measured if atoms are being rewrapped constantly and jumping
across the boundary, since diffusion should naturally spread your
solvent out slowly in all directions rather than flinging it to the
other side of the box.

-Josh