From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_monash.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2017 - 16:40:29 CDT

Recent discussion started by myself on this:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/28859.html

You need to have the OptiX renderer to be able to generate these
videos. If it is available for your vmd installation, it will appear
as TachyonL-Optix within the VMD Movie Generator window, under
Renderer.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren_at_monash.edu