From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2017 - 14:55:58 CDT

I assume that this behavior is accompanied by VMD warning/error messages
in the text console window. What do they say? What kind of computer
are you running VMD on, and what version of VMD is it? Without this
sort of information it is impossible to provide much assistance.

Best,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/