From: Dallas Warren (dallas.warren_at_monash.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2017 - 21:01:27 CDT

John, no need for apology, can always rely on you for a prompt,
helpful response :thumbsup:

Looks like I'll put the 360 animation videos on hold for the moment
until get a new graphics card sorted. This is a desktop machine, so
that wont be difficult, just have to purchase and install it (which is
hopefully going to be smooth).

At the moment playing with 3D animation videos using SBS for viewing
with Gear VR.
Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren_at_monash.edu