From: Vlad Cojocaru (vlad.cojocaru_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de)
Date: Thu Jul 14 2016 - 03:04:49 CDT

HI Matic,

Thanks for answering ...

Disabling Composite is not needed anymore, NVIDIA driver works well with
Composite on and 3d (as I said I have no problem with the Samsung
monitor) .. In fact neither latest KDE nor GNOME work properly with
Composite disabled ....

I'll try with a single monitor, did not think that there may be some
interference from the second monitor ...

NO, I haven't tried pymol or other software .. but will do so (I guess I
will try chimera ...) ..

Best
Vlad

--
Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Computational Structural Biology Laboratory