From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 26 2015 - 17:10:41 CDT

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 6:04 PM, Aris Marcolongo <aris.marcolongo_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just noticed that I was using a different source file than the one
> I linked before:
>

> http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/old/script_library_old/trajectory_path/trajectory_path.vmd
>
> Maybe this can be the source of the problem? Actually in the old version
> there is this command:

​it is pointless to speculate about such matters, and even more pointless
to try making a superseded version of a script work for no good reason.
don't you think that there may have been a good reason that the "old"
version was replaced by a newer one? doesn't your alarm bell ring, if you
have an URL that has the word "old" in it *twice*??

i've just tested the code from the "proper" URL and it works as advertised.
what else do you want?

axel.