From: James Kress (jimkress_58_at_kressworks.org)
Date: Sat Aug 15 2015 - 15:31:11 CDT

The latest driver for your system (from Nvidia) assuming an x64 Linux environment is version 355.06. The latest released version of the Toolkit is 7.0 with 7.5 essentially ready for production release.

It would seem your error message “I got that my nvidia and cuda drivers have a mismatch version” is caused by your using outdated drivers and an obsolete version of the toolkit. Upgrade both and then try again.

Jim

James Kress Ph.D., President

The KressWorksTM Foundation ©

An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Organization

“KressWorks: Engineering The Cure” TM

(248) 605-8770

Learn More and Donate At:

http://www.kressworks.org <http://www.kressworks.org/>

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.