From: Pavan Miriyala (pavan.kumar9111_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2014 - 01:21:35 CDT

thank you karthik and axel,
                                Axel, I think I have not communicated the
problem well, you are guiding me to find out angles when sheet has ideal
bonds and angles using programming or permutations. But in my case, the
ideal angle is 120, at the time step where crack propagation begins angles
will be in the range of 80-140. how I guess it mathematically or
programming ?
I want to know exact thing happened in sheet.
After trying few commands in the sense, not just trials :)

Thanks & Regards,
Venkata Pavan Kumar. Miriyala
pavan.kumar9111_at_gmail.com,
contact number: +91-9032307746