From: Christopher Neale (chris.neale_at_mail.utoronto.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2012 - 11:28:19 CDT

Dear Users:

I am experimenting with autoIMD. I am running vmd-1.9beta1 on Windows 7.

I am able to run autoIMD and the tool appears to work very well. In the autoIMD command window, I can use the menu "file, show tool window", which pulls up "tool controls" Here, I can create a tool and set the type and a conical segment appears on the screen. However, I can not figure out how to use this tool. Google did not turn up any instructions on how to use this and the manual does not list anything for autoIMD ( http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/ ).

Can anybody tell me how to use this tool?

Thank you,
Chris.