From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2012 - 15:40:19 CDT

Flavio,
  It is unclear to me what you mean by "Zalman" stereo?
VMD supports all of the major stereo formats I know of already, so
unless Zalman is something completely new, I suspect it is a form of
one of the existing modes that VMD already supports. The Zalman displays
I'm aware of use either side-by-side or quad-buffered modes already
supported by VMD. If you know of a particular display type that does not
work with VMD, tell me the details about it and I will be happy to look into
whether it is supported or not, and/or whether it is feasible to implement.