From: Luis M. Sánchez (lmsp_at_uniovi.es)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2012 - 08:09:19 CDT

Hi,
Red-cyan and red-blue anaglyphs are affected by the chromatic aberration
of our eyes. If I use VMD's anaglyph stereo and close one of my eyes, the
red image is blurrier than the other one. Also, most of the red color is
lost.

Nowadays there are better color combinations for anaglyphs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaglyph_3D . Suitable glasses are also
available from Amazon and other companies.

Is there an option to change the colors used by VMD's anaglyp stereo? If
not, maybe we could have a magenta-cyan anaglyph option in the future?

Thanks for a great program and best regards

--
Luis M. Sánchez
IUOPA