From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2012 - 16:27:43 CST

Hi,
  Before you would be able to make any of the user-defined movies,
you would need to ensure that the "normal" built-in movie types
like the rocking movies work. If you don't have required tools like
NetPBM installed, then there's no way that any of it is going to work
correctly. I recommend you get that fixed first, and once you get the
normal rocking movies running, the user-defined movies should also work.