From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2010 - 19:35:12 CDT

Hi,
  Does your Orcad installation add special versions of Tcl/Tk libraries
or a different version of Cygwin? If you can determine whether it adds
an incompatible Tcl/Tk library to the global Windows shared library path,
that's one of the first things I'd check out. I've seen this done by
a few other Windows packages (e.g. CCP4) with similarly unfortunate results
for any other installed programs that use their own Tcl/Tk libraries.