From: Bjoern Olausson (namdlist_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 10 2009 - 10:29:08 CDT

On Wednesday 10 June 2009 16:23:55 Eric H. Lee wrote:
> Under the "Materials" menu, you can adjust the transparency of the
> object (opacity slider tab) and even create/save custom materials.
>
> Eric H. Lee
> Medical Scholars Program
> Theoretical and Computational Biophysics Group, UIUC
> ericlee_at_ks.uiuc.edu

Okay, I didn't look in that menu, stupid me... Thanks for that hint!

Before requesting another feature that might already exist:
Is there a way to control the light intensity of every single light source?
(I know i can edit them in the povray/tachyon file, but is it possible in
VMD?)

Thanks a lot and kind regards
Bjoern